Did you know that the first Saturday in October is World Cardmaking Day? Well, today’s the day and it’s going to be fabulous!
I really wanted my card for today to be a WOW, so I kept piling on the layers of fabric and ribbon, and cardstock and designer series paper until it was so thick and heavy it’s going to cost me a fortune to send! I think this card needs to hit a Weight Watchers meeting for sure! I even stuffed the little dove and handstitched him to be puffy like a stuffed animal. Like I said, this one’s THICK!
This card has so much going on I’m going to list the products you’ll need to order when you want to reproduce your own.
– Christmas Postcard Single Stamp
– Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper
– Deck the Halls Designer Fabric
– Vintage Trinkets
– Antique Brads
– Chantilly 1/2″ Crochet Trim
– Crumb Cake Cardstock
– Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
– Stampin’ Sponge
– Classic Inks/Markers: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, So Saffron
– Blender Pen
– Top Note Die
– Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
– BIG SHOT
You should have seen this place while I was creating! WHOA! It looked like a hurricane wind came through here!
Celebrate World Cardmaking Day and make a WOW card for someone special.
Shop online 24/7