Last month I had the pleasure of being featured on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog. I was asked to make 5 projects with the Butterfly Basics stamp set and Butterflies Dies and I can tell you now that it was a breeze. Why? Because this stamp set and thinlits is SO easy to work with, and they’re totally my style. Speaking of my style, big shocker…I watercoloured!
Ok, so maybe it’s no big surprise that I watercoloured. I am a bit of an addict. Didn’t this watercoloured butterfly turn out beautifully?
So maybe you’ve heard that the Butterflies Thinlits have been unavailable. So sad, I know. BUT there’s good news on the horizon! Stampin’ Up! has estimated that these thinlits will arrive in the warehouse this week! And because they love us, check out the deal they’re hooking us up with:
- Get the Butterflies Thinlits at a 15 percent discount–just $26.30!
- Buy any of the Butterflies Thinlits Bundles at the already-discounted price and choose one of three FREE Sale-A-Bration items (only available while supplies last)!
- Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper (item 138633)
- Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (item 138634)
- Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 138635)
Awesome right!? I’ll keep you updated and let you know when the thinlits are orderable again. In the meantime, why don’t you watercolour some paper so it’s ready to die cut when your butterflies arrive?
Shop my Canadian Online Stampin’ Up! Store by clicking on any of the products below: