Hi Stampers! I’m sorry about my lack of blog posts last week! I was in Orlando, Florida at the 2013 Stampin’ Up! Leadership Conference and whoa, my days were PACKED! I’ve got lots to share from my trip and many exciting announcements to make, but I thought I’d start out with sharing the swap card I made for an organized swap with fellow demonstrators.
- Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons #127555
- Crystal Effects #101055
- Pool Party Ink Refill #122933
- Whisper White Craft Ink Refill #101780
- Designer Sanding Block #124304
- Small Paintbrush
- Wax Paper
Step by Step Instructions
- On a corner of your wax paper, create a mixture of Crystal Effects, Pool Party Ink Refill, and Whisper White Craft Ink Refill. No measuring required, just keep playing with the amounts until you get a colour you like.
- Paint the front of your button and place on the wax paper to dry.
- Once the front of your button is dry, paint the back and allow to dry,
- Once your button is completely painted and totally dry, sand the surface of your button with the Designer Sanding Block until you get the desired look.