Hello friends! I’m back to share the last project I made with my SE Calgary Card Club ladies in July. We made this adorable AND EASY spinner card using the new Shooting Star stamp set and Sliding Star Framelits. These framelits make spinner cards seriously easy. You need them. Trust me.
We also used the new Places You’ll Go stamp set for the fabulous globe and sentiment. Another must have.
A few tips to create easy peasy spinner cards:
- Purchase the Sliding Star Framelits. They are such a time saver and make spinner cards so simple.
- When die cutting your spinner, save all of the cut pieces. This makes assembly much easier.
- When it’s time to put the centre piece in your spinner, lay the track piece in and then add the circle in the middle with dimensionals. Remove and discard the track. This will ensure you have an even spaced track on all sides.
- Placing your spinning embellishment in the track is easy. Slide a dime into the track, add a rounded off dimensional on top (just round the sides with a pair of paper snips), and then add your embellishment.
- Don’t place any dimensionals in the way of your track. Use them sparingly and far from your spinner track.
I hope these few tips make your spinner card experience as easy peasy as it should be. I am in serious love with these framelits and I know you’ll love them too.
Time is running out! Don’t miss out on Bonus Days coupons!!!
From July 7th-31st, for every $60 you spend on Stampin’ Up! products, you’ll receive a $6 Bonus Days coupon that you can use towards a purchase between August 2nd-31st! Buy now, save later!
Use this month’s hostess code when you shop online to earn rewards!
When you shop with me you’re earning Stamp Tokens too! For every $50 (before shipping & tax) you earn 1 Stamp Token. Collect 8 Stamp Tokens and receive a FREE clear or photopolymer STAMP SET of your choice (valued up to $40).