Happy Monday! I hope your week is off to a wonderful start. I had a fabulous time with my Calgary Stamp Club ladies yesterday! I really truly cherish my time with them. Thanks ladies for another fantastic afternoon of creating!
With Halloween sneaking up on us I thought it would be fun to make some little treat containers. I think the Frankenstein was the favourite! Do you recognize that shape? It’s the Petite Purse Die!
- use a Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker to drawn on the mouth
- the eyes are made using the 3/4″ and 1/2″ circle punches
- sponge the edges of his face with Basic Black ink and a Stampin’ Sponge for some extra definition.
- Cut the base of your pouch out of cardstock. You’ll need the added thickness of the cardstock to make your pouch more durable
- Get creative! Lots of great treats will fit in here! Pixie sticks, apple cider, even a gift card!
- Embellish, embellish, embellish! It’s the little details that make this one so adorable!
- Just because it’s a Christmas DSP doesn’t mean you can’t use it for Halloween! The polka dot DSP on this treat is from the Be of Good Cheer DSP.
- Want that striking look of white stamped on black? Use the Whisper White Craft Ink.
- Always heat set your craft inks. They take much longer to dry and you don’t want any unsightly smearing!
I hope you enjoyed a look at our fun projects. If you live in the Calgary area and would like to join my Stampin’ Up! Stamp Club, contact me for more details. Sad because you live far away? Don’t worry! With my new Virtual Stamp Club you can join the fun!
Supplies for these projects and so much more are available in my Stampin’ Up! Online Store!