Stamp Club Restarting September 26th!
If you’re interested in learning new stamping techniques, creating projects like the ones on my blog, and want to meet new people…JOIN STAMP CLUB! We’re starting up again and have room for a few new members.
– I am offering a Cardmaker’s Club as well as a Scrapbooker’s Club this year.
– I’ll also have 2 dates per month for you to choose from, one on a Sunday from 2-5pm, another on a weeknight from 7-10pm.
– The cardmaker’s club minimum order is $30 per month, the scrapbooker’s club minimum order is $50 per month.
– Number of months will depend on the number of members (8 members = 8 months, 12 members = 12 months).
– Sign up for both clubs and receive a $10 gift certificate.
– Each month a different member will be the hostess, which means you will get all the hostess benefits!!! That’s a minimum of $20 in free product and a FREE level one stamp set! Please call or email me with any questions or to get yourself registered! Want to check it out? Join us on one of the following dates:
Sunday, September 26th, 2-5pm OR
Tuesday, September 28th, 7-10pm
Please let me know you’ll be attending so I can prepare enough projects for everyone.
September is a great time to start planning ahead and getting organized for the most major holiday of the year, Christmas! I know I know, September isn’t even over yet, but did you know that it’s actually only 102 days until Santa arrives? Now that’s going to sneak up on all of us! To help you get a jump on your holiday jingle I’ve planned two classes this month to get you started:
Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack Class
Tuesday, September 21st, 7-10pm
Come enjoy an evening of cardmaking and socializing in my stamp room with me! This evening we’ll be making 12 Christmas Cards (6 designs, 2 of each card). Each card has a fun technique you may have never learned before! Could you imagine having your Christmas cards done before Halloween? Now wouldn’t that be amazing?! Registration is $24 and must be paid in advance of class.
Tags ’til Christmas Class
Thursday, September 30th, 7-10pm
At this fabulous class we’ll make a set of 72 tags with a beautiful co-ordinating box. Each tag focuses on a different technique, so you’ll add a little stamping know how to your repertoire as well. Registration is $15 and must be paid in advance of class.
I’m excited to see everyone at Stamp Club and at the great classes offered this month!
Shop online 24/7