Happy Saturday! I hope you have a fun weekend planned! I’m headed to a craft fair today (come visit me!) and then home tonight for some digital creating. Since I got my new computer I’ve been really glued to MDS – My Digital Studio. I had the original program and didn’t use it as much as I had intended, but now with MDS2+ I’ve fallen head over heals in love! The crazy mad obsessed kinda love! And I thought it was only fitting to bring two of my loves together on this page, MDS and my husband (stay tuned for one with my sweet dog Chapman).
I used tons of different stamps, DSP, and embellishments for this one, but the ‘go to’ elements to create a project with the same look can be found in the following downloads:
- Downtown Grunge Photobook Template #126056
- From the Kitchen Of Stamp Brush Set #124585
- Number One Kit (for those awesome glass watermark rings!) #129340
- Don’t be afraid to go wild with the splatter tool!
- Overlays are an amazing way to add texture and dimension to your pages – they can be found under stamps (I used Vintage Overlay #121061