Hello friends. Do you need the perfect stamp set to express your love and caring thoughts to those who are going through the most trying times in their lives? Creating sympathy cards is tough, but with the new Lastly Lily Stamp Set, creating during hard times is a little easier.
Lastly Lily is the quintessential sympathy stamp set, and it can only be earned for FREE with a purchase of $120 in my Canadian Online Stampin’ Up! Store. That’s right, you cannot purchase this set, but earning it for free is better anyways, isn’t it?!
This card is soft and subtle, and full of gorgeous detail. You can create this card quickly and easily, because the stamp set does all the hard work. All of that shading is built right into the stamp set! You just ink it up, stamp onto your cardstock, and it looks that stunning!
- Card Base – Pear Pizzazz Cardstock: 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Layer 1 – Smoky Slate Cardstock: 5 ⅜” x 4 ⅛”
- Layer 2 – Whisper White Cardstock: 5 ¼” x 4″
- Layer 3 – Smoky Slate Cardstock: 4 ⅛” x 2 ⅞”
- Layer 4 – Whisper White Cardstock: 4″ x 2 ¾”
- Scrap of Whisper White Cardstock for stamping flower
- Score the card base at 4 ¼” and fold to create the card base.
- Adhere layer 1 to the card base with SNAIL.
- Stamp around the perimeter of layer 2 using the flower image from the Lasting Lily Stamp Set and So Saffron Ink.
- Adhere layer 2 to layer 1 with SNAIL.
- Adhere layer 3 to the centre of layer 2 with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the stem stamp onto the bottom left of layer 4 with Pear Pizzazz Ink.
- Stamp the sentiment on the right of layer 4 with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Wrap Pear Pizzazz ⅜” Shimmer Ribbon around layer 4 and tie in a knot.
- Adhere layer 4 to layer 3 with SNAIL.
- Stamp the flower image onto a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock and cut around it with a pair of scissors.
- Adhere the cut out flower to the top of the step with Dimensionals.
You’ll find all the supplies I’ve used for today’s card listed at the bottom of this post. Remember when you shop with me, you get rewarded!
Ready to order? Please visit my Canadian Online Stampin’ Up! Store and use this months host code to earn rewards!
I created this card for the Global Design Project Team, I hope you’ll pop over and play along with us.
Shop the supplies for today’s project: