I am a total Halloween junkie. Seriously, obsessed. It makes sense though, that’s my birthday! 🙂
You’re not here to learn about my obsessions, you’re here for some inspiration (I hope!) so let’s talk about this glassine bag, cause it’s gone grunge!
- Run the embossing buddy over the glassine bag
- Apply VersaMark to one side of your Chevron Embossing Folder with a brayer
- Place the glassine bag face down onto the VersaMark
- Close the embossing folder and use the brayer to apply pressure to the outside of the folder. Yep, we’re NOT running this through the Big Shot
- Cover with black embossing powder and set with your heat tool
- Use a sponge to apply some Lucky Limeade ink to the bag randomly
The Ghoulish Googlies Bundle is the best bang for your buck when it comes to Halloween creating! With the Ghoulish Googlies Kit and the Googly Ghouls stamp set bundled together you save 15%. It includes:
- 20 printed double-sided tags: 10 each of 2 designs
- 10 glassine bags with die-cut edges: ea 3″ x 5″ x 1 1/2″
- 50 adhesive-backed googly eyes (ea 5mm)
- 10 pieces Pumpkin Pie/Whisper White Baker’s Twine: ea 8″
- Googly Ghouls stamp set (wood or clear mount)
Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your support. And if you’re in need of some supplies, I’d LOVE to become your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!