Today’s card is one of the Make n Takes from the Inkin’ Elite Spring Retreat I held a few weeks ago. Of course this card was one of their favourites, it’s got gold embossing powder AND champagne shimmer paint! Lots of sparkle on this baby!
- Use the embossing buddy before stamping in VersaMark and applying your embossing powder. It helps reduce stray pieces of powder that can stick to your card when heated.
- Sponge daubers will be your very best friend to colour your embossed butterfly.
Champagne Shimmer Paint Spray
- Fill the barrel of a Stampin’ Spritzer almost full with rubbing alcohol
- Add a couple generous drops of Champagne Simmer Paint
- Screw the lid on your spritzer and shake thoroughly
- Spritz your projects til your heart’s content 🙂