- Stamp the image on to a piece of Whisper White Cardstock in Basic Black Ink. Stamp the image a second time onto Watercolour Paper.
- Using an Aqua Painter and Pool Party Ink, watercolour the bowl darker on one side and fade the colour out towards the other side.
- Add some ‘soup’ to your bowl using your Aqua Painter and a selection of brown and yellow inks – I used Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, and So Saffron.
- Cut out the watercoloured bowl and add it to your card front with dimensionals.
- To create your ‘table’ stamp the Hardwood background stamp on to a strip of Watercolour Paper. Colour using your Aqua Painter and Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, and So Saffron Inks.
- To get a dimensional look on on your sentiment, use the brush end of your Smoky Slate Stampin’ Write Marker to add a shadow under and on one side of the letters and swirls.
When you shop with me you’re earning Stamp Tokens too! For every $50 (before shipping & tax) you earn 1 Stamp Token. Collect 8 Stamp Tokens and receive a FREE clear or photopolymer STAMP SET of your choice (valued up to $40).