This is THE bag! Yes THE bag that everyone at convention was throwing elbows to get their hands on. THE bag that is only available to demonstrators. THE bag that we all paid $49.95 for…
AND NOW YOU CAN GET ONE FOR FREE!!!
Sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator from September 1st to October 18th and you will receive THE bag for free! This promotion is while supplies last, so better to get signed up sooner rather than later.
Awesome features of THE bag:
•Includes attachable shoulder strap for easy transport
•Center section fits 12″ x 12″ card stock, Craft Keepers, and Paper Cutter
•Outside pockets fit extra-large punches perfectly
•Outside flap pockets offer secure spot for accessories
•Back zipper pocket holds up to seven Stampin’ Pads
Awesome features of becoming a demonstrator:
• 20% discount on all purchases (30% on your first order!) and depending on how much you sell (or buy!) each month that discount can go up to 40%!
• Fantastic opportunities to attend convention, regional events, and local demonstrator get togethers
• Share your love of stamping and paper crafting while earning a minimum of 20% income on your sales
• Earn FREE stamps during your first six months as a demonstrator through the Stampin’ Start program. This fantastic program helps you establish a rewarding career and thriving business.
• Work to earn cash bonuses, product bonuses, incentive trips, and other awards as you achieve success through the awards and recognition program.
• Get the fabulous Stampin’ Success magazine every month with amazing project ideas and business tips to keep you motivated!
Stampin’ Up! has brought so much to my life…and now with a FREE craft tote too! Whether you want to buy awesome products at a discount or be a demonstrator, the choice is yours! Please contact me today so I can share with you my Stampin’ Up! story. Already know you want to sign up? Go HERE and click JOIN NOW to get started. My password is: nicepeoplestamp
Free craft tote promotion starts Sept 1.
I hope you choose to join my team.
Please note: Less than 1% of all demonstrators earn the Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip each year.