Hi friends. Hope your Monday is off to a great start! I have an action packed day ahead of me, but I wanted to leave you with something creative to start your day. 🙂
Last week I attended the Calgary Stampin’ Up! Occasions & Sale-a-bration Catalogue Premier with some of the members of my team, the Inkin’ Elite. After the premier we went out for cheesecake and had our annual handmade gift exchange. The burlap ornament I’m sharing with you today is the gift that I brought.
So it’s fab and rustic and all kinds of awesome, but want to know the best part?! It took less than 20 minutes to make. Yep, I love me a quick and wow craft project! So you want to make one too?
Here’s a step by step rundown:
- Cut the Burlap Ribbon into 2″ strips
- Gather the ribbon pieces in the centre and attach to the styrofoam ball with hot glue
- After you have almost the entire ball covered, attach a loop of Cherry Cobbler Ribbon for your hanger
- Add the reminder of your Burlap strips until the whole ball is covered
- Tie a bow with the Cherry Cobbler Ribbon and attach with hot glue.
Easy right?! I hope you’ll try making one of your own.
Once per month you can join me in my home (and soon to be NEW STUDIO!) to make pretty things, chat with some fab ladies that share a love of creativity, and purchase the very best in crafting supplies. Want to see the projects we made in November?
Want to check it out? Join me this Monday or Tuesday evening (Dec 8 or 9th @ 7pm) to see what Stamp Club is all about! You MUST rsvp so I have enough supplies for you.
Already know you want to join? Email asap to hold your spot. The new group will be meeting the second week of January. More details HERE.
Shop my Canadian Online Stampin’ Up! Store by clicking on any of the products below: