It’s time to get ready for all those birthdays! The BONANZA BUDDIES Online Class is now ready for preorder! I absolutely LOVED designing this class because the stamps and dies were just so fun to play with. The card designs are truly fabulous and you’ll be so excited to give them to your family and friends.
What’s included in your class (this is what you are paying for):
- Bonanza Buddies Bundle
- Mango Melody Ink Pad
- Assorted Pom Poms
- Tax & Shipping
FREE from Stampin’ Up!
- Sale-a-bration level 1 item: Sending You Thoughts Stamp Set (or any other level 1 item of your choice, with the exception of the designer papers – they don’t fit in my packaging). See all options HERE.
What you’ll receive FREE from me:
- Paper & Embellishment supplies cut and ready to create 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs)
- Exclusive full length online class video walking you through every step to make the 6 cards. The video will be emailed directly to you.
Additional supplies required to complete the cards in this class:
- Black & Bermuda Bay Ink Pads
- Die cutting machine that works with Stampin’ Up! Dies
- Clear Blocks for your stamps
How to sign up:
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know if you require shipping of the class, or if you’ll pick up from my SE Calgary studio
- I’ll send you a PayPal invoice for your total – please pay within 24 hours.
It’s that easy!
My online classes are for all levels of stampers, beginner to advanced. Whether you’ve been stamping for a day or a decade, you’ll be so thrilled with these cards. The video tutorial will walk you through how to create each card step by step, so there’s never any worry about getting lost or confused about what to do next.
Creating my online classes is such a joy for me, and I am so excited to share these with you. Your support of my business is so so appreciated.
I can’t wait to stamp with you!
My online classes are for all levels of stampers! For those who have never experienced one of my online classes, here’s how it works… You preorder the class, and when the class is full I place the order for all class attendees from Stampin’ Up! and order the supplies to prepare the class kits. When I’ve received the order and prepared class packets for shipping, I then will send you the class kit of cut supplies to create your projects and your Stampin’ Up! products. You’ll also receive an email with an online class video where I walk you through step by step how to make each project. You are going to LOVE it!