Hello my friends and happy Friday! I’m so excited to share this card with you today because it’s soooo simple to create, but it has some massive WOW factor.
This background may look a little complicated, but it’s so easy.
- Spray a piece of Glossy White Cardstock generously with rubbing alcohol.
- Apply a few drops of reinker in your favourite Stampin’ Up! colours. I’ve used Dapper Denim, Daffodil Delight, and Real Red.
- Tilt the cardstock back and forth to distribute the colour.
- Place an additional piece of Glossy White Cardstock on top of the inked one and smoosh together.
- Separate the two pieces of cardstock, let dry, and now you have TWO lovely backgrounds!
The finishing touches are the fab butterfly stamp from the Beautiful Day stamp set and a sentiment from the same set embossed on Basic Black Cardstock with White Embossing Powder. So so simple, but a stunner!
You’ll find a full list of supplies and a shopping list at the end of today’s blog post. Don’t forget that when you shop with me in my Canadian Online Stampin’ Up! Store you become one of my VIP customers. And that’s a lot of fun! I gave away 9 stamp sets to my VIPs on Monday! Full details on how to join the VIPs HERE. You’ll also get the All Star Tutorial Bundle FREE from me when you purchase $50 or more using the monthly host code.
Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter.
Shop the supplies for today’s card in my Canadian Online Stampin’ Up! Store: