Hello and welcome to the Stampin’ Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! I’m SO excited to share the project I’ve created for you this week, so let’s check it out.
Isn’t this an adorable way to countdown the days until Christmas!? I love advent calendars, and I make a new style almost every year. This year I used many of the items from the November Artisan Design Team box of supplies to create this this framed pocket style countdown.
Need some ideas for what to put on those little notepapers? How about:
- love notes to your sweetie
- a fun holiday themed activity to do that day
- holiday quotes or bible verses
- a holiday task to complete that day (send cards, wrap presents, decorate tree)
- or anything else you can think of!
And since each day has a pocket, you can tuck treats like candy and chocolate, itty bitty toys, and even tea bags inside.
I fell so in love while making this cute advent calendar that I decided I better have a class. 🙂
Now click on over to see what Barbara has created this week. I’m sure it’s fab. 🙂
Have an amazing day!