Hello my friends and welcome to the official Stampin’ Up! Artisan Design Team blog hop! You’ll be hopping all around the world to visit my fabulous friends, but right now you’re visiting me in Calgary, Alberta.
For this blog hop we were asked to use any of the products that were in our next quarter box. Well, I used three. I just couldn’t stop! I love this sentiment from the Peace This Christmas stamp set. And I added a new fav stamp set to the mix, Places You’ll Go, for the perfect focal image on my card. Some other goodies from the box – check out the little bit of music note paper (LOVE!!!) from the This Christmas Designer Paper, and the ah-maz-ing Flourish Thinlits.
- Brush a piece of Watercolour Paper with the Embossing Buddy.
- Stamp base of globe in Crumb Cake Ink on Watercolour Paper.
- Stamp grid globe in place with VersaMark Ink.
- Cover both images with Clear Embossing Powder and set with Heat Tool.
- Using an Aqua Painter and Pool Party and Wild Wasabi Inks, watercolour the globe image and allow to dry.
- Stamp ‘Peace, Joy & Love’ sentiment with Black Staz On Ink.